Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Gentle Hint

So, this is me with my honest five year old. She ask me the other day if I was going to have a baby, which was not very flattering. Rachel really wants a baby brother...(she thinks we have enough girls in our family)...but I started thinking that I have really not had a steady exercise routine since college. My weight usually falls off after the babies, and I've really never had a problem...but all things considered, I thought I should have a healthy living lifestyle. So, this is my third week, being a dedicated member of a gym. I force myself to 30 minutes of aerobic activity, and then I get to lift weights...which has always been my favorite. I can't tell a difference physically, but I feel better anyway...thanks to Rachel.

2 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

Have you thought that maybe David bribed Rachel to give you a few hints? But seriously, you do need to add a boy to your family :)

Michael and Bonnie said...

Don't worry. Nora asks me the same question every day. -Michael