Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nathan's Blessing


I love having a little boy! I love blue!
We blessed our little Nathan this last weekend. I love listening to David when he blesses our children. It is a wonderful experience for me each time. I also love seeing the my Dad, brothers, and uncles in the circle, being a part of the blessing. It is a symbol of the support we have and our children will have while they grow up. Uncles, aunts, cousins, and grandparents are all a huge part of raising children.
Here are some pictures from the blessing. I didn't get a good shot of Nathan in his blessing suit that my Mom made. He looked so cute. So, I'll have to torture him another time for some better pictures.



Our girls holding Nathan. They love him!

Grandma-Nana

David and I holding a "I am so sick of pictures!" Nathan.

Grandpa and Grandma Z.

Grandpa Z won for the most photogenic shot with Nathan, isn't he a cute Grandpa?

4 comments:

Erin Davis said...

What a beautiful family! We miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Happy Blessing day! Your girls look beautiful in their dresses - and they are obviously smitten with their adorable little brother.

Lisa said...

He is such a cutie! Congratulations. I'm so glad everything went well. I guess no more seeing you at our doctor appointments. Hopefully we'll run into each other at other random places!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for posting those - And your blog is so nice - We're looking forward to seeing you soon!