Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Pictures

Okay, I wasn't going to have our new family pictures taken until Nathan could smile on cue...but we're moving, and they don't have my favorite picture place...and my membership to it runs out in June...and I love inexpensive, good pictures. Nathan looks pleasant in a few, but confused or annoyed in most. I was just happy we had a good picture of all of us together!
My favorite of us all.
Cute, cute!

Look at Sarah's face!


David likes this one a lot, and Nathan's the only one who looks a little unhappy.

My favorite of the kids.

10 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I can't believe how old Sarah looks! Love these pictures! Your whole family is so photogenic. The first family photo is fantastic. It looks so perfect it almost seems like it was set up with models for the Ensign! Love your family!

Joe said...

I agree with David, the family pic toward the bottom is great! You guys are all stinkn' cute.

Michael and Bonnie said...

Great pictures!!! I am glad you were able to get them done before you left.

The Holmgrens said...

How cute is your family!! Where are you moving? and When? is it for a seminary job?

The Holmgrens said...

Cute pictures Shayla. I haven't checked your blog for a long time. Where are you guys moving?

Cynthia said...

This is perfect - the pictures - the coloring - and I think Nathan looks great in all of them!

Dana said...

They are awesome. I agree that Sarah looks just like a little girl instead of a baby. Your children are beautiful and you got tons of cute ones. Good work.

Heidi Henderson said...

What a cute family!!!!!!! And of course it's contagious not to smile after looking at them!

Hunter Family said...

What a cute family you are! They turned out great. Hey - where are you moving to?

Lifes Great Adventures said...

I love the pictures! Where did you get them done. We are making our blog private and I would love to invite you. If you want a invite send me your email at spackmansrock@msn.com
Destiny