Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

These last couple of weeks have been full of fun and family. My sisters Carla and Melanie came up last weekend and I'm kicking myself that this is the only picture I have of their visit. Mel brought Brooke and Maylee, and my three girls had a great time with their cousins. Sarah loves Carla, and the feeling is mutual...so Sarah got to do Carla's hair and this is the finished product...so cute.To start off Thanksgiving, David's dad flew out from Michigan to spend the holiday with us. It was so fun to have him here and see the girls play with their Grandpa Foley.My mom and dad drove down on Friday night with Carla and Steph to spend the rest of the weekend together. David was called as the second counselor in the bishopric, and so our families got together for the occasion.Dad holding Nathan. They bonded quite a bit.
Stephanie is our family stylist. She cut all the girls hair, including mine. Her skills are amazing.

Sarah would hold still while I took pictures, so she got a lot of them taken.Katie got a little bob. I love how her hair looks short, she is so cute.




This is a before and after shot of Rachel's new haircut. She told me a few weeks ago she wanted a cut. I like the change, but she looks so grown up, I can't believe she is almost seven year old!



I also got my haircut, but you can't really tell. Steph gave it a lot of layers, but I'm happy with it.

We went to see the petroglyphs in Parowan.
Last night for FHE, we went to the Heritage Center. They had Santa Clause and Princesses. Those two things combined made for a hit with our girls. Cinderella was an especially big hit, because she lives across the street. The girls love our neighbor Maddie.
Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, and one lucky Prince. Sarah just kept crying for "Princesses" as we were trying to leave. You had to pay five bucks to get your picture taken with Santa...so no Santa picture for us.
David and Nathan thought the penguins were much more manly to get a picture taken with.



Communities are so great to put together things like this. Our family had a great time!

1 comment:

Dave and Mel said...

You guys rock!!! Totally tubular and bodacious!!!!