Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! This year, Rachel was a cowgirl, Katie was an angel, Sarah was Tigger, and Nathan was the monkey...again, it was the only thing he would wear, and he made us take it off pretty quickly.
I just thought the backdrop of our beautiful grass for this picture was perfect. The girls look pretty cute too!

I went to Tremonton to be with Grandpa and Grandma Z and all the cousins had a Halloween party. We had a ton of fun.

Sarah was also a ballerina, we convinced her to do the Tigger costume when we went to the trunk or treat because I didn't want her to freeze her cute face off. She made a very sweet ballerina.

This was the number one thing we got from our trick or treating. The girls loved the glasses and Nathan tolerated the glasses to get a great pictures. All in all, it was a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Your kids are so cute! How can you resist eating them up? I'm glad to hear you had a happy Halloween!

Michael and Bonnie said...

oh so cute! My favorite is the monkey. Nathan doesn't look like he likes it much, but that is not the point :)

Dave and Mel said...

Shayla, they all have your eyes....in the last picture. Get it? ah ha ha ha ha.....ah ha ha ha ha ha.....
Okay but seriously, I love you guys. Saw a girl at the park that reminded me so much of Sarah I wanted to squeeze her. Anyway....have that baby already. Love ya!!!