Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sarah - 4 years old

We are a few days early on these pictures, but I was in St. George, it was good weather, I have no idea when this baby is coming, and Sarah looked so darn cute. We were going to go to a different place, but she saw the temple and thought it was the most beautiful place we could go to get beautiful pictures...and I couldn't argue with that. We did all right, these are the ones I liked the best, and tweeked a bit. She is so sweet and I can't believe she'll be four in just a few days!










I am having a hard time choosing my favorite, so any opinions would be helpful. I can only choose one for the front room!
She is a definite cheeser, but we got a few true smiles in there. She is beautiful!

6 comments:

Desi L said...

Ultimately, I think I like the 2nd one, but I really like her smile in the 3rd. The good news is that she's such a cutie that all of the pictures are adorable.

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

These are wonderful! She is beautiful and you took excellent pictures! I like the 2nd and 3rd ones best.

Dana said...

I am in love with the 2nd one. So sweet. She is a beauty! I just read your post before this and I am so excited for you. Aside from all of the health reasons, it is an experience I think about daily. It is amazing to realize that your body can do exactly what it is supposed to all on its own. Right when you think you can't do it is when you are so close to holding that sweet baby, so you know you can keep going. It's hard, but I am a little jealous that you get to have that experience so soon. No need to fear, you are one of the lucky ones who has the desire to do it and will get to experience something really amazing....not to mention your husband will love you more than he ever has in his life. Good luck, you'll do great!!

Dana said...

PS- REally low moans with your mouth wide open are the ticket when you are nearing the end (for me anyway). I will be thinking about you.

Dave and Mel said...

You did great Shayla! I love all of them. Now, go have that baby!!!

Cynthia said...

I really wanted to help, but they are all really cute. Good luck with that. I guess that means you can't go wrong.....right?