Sunday, December 18, 2011

10th Anniversary/ 5 years old

David and I had our 10th Anniversary this last week. We were able to go out to eat and do a little Christmas shopping because my mom came over for a visit. There's not much to say other than this is where we were ten years ago....
...and this is now. And I am so glad for these little people who have joined us, and for a wonderful husband who I love and who I want to go through the eternities with.
Five years after we got married...to the day...we had our little Sarah Anne. She had a very happy 5th birthday.
She loves Strawberry shortcake, so she ask for a Strawberry Shortcake castle for her birthday...well, that's it, and she loved it, so I was happy.
Happy Birthday Sarah! You are the sweetest five year old in the world, a ball of energy, and a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Congratulations! Ross and I will be celebrating out 10th in 2012...it goes by so fast! You guys look so young in those photos. How fun that Sarah was born on your anniversary, she is so cute! The cake turned out wonderfully!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! I think it's incredible how amazing you guys look 10 years later (and FIVE KIDS!). Congrats on enjoying a decade of marital bliss :)

Michael and Bonnie said...

Happy everything!! We love you all:)