Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Receiver


Your heard of "The Giver".  Well, if there was a book called "The Receiver", I should have wrote it.  We are blessed to have people give us things all the time.  Our friends, gave us this kid jeep.  They camouflaged it for their son, but it has remnants of the Barbie original colors.  It is really in great condition.  One of those things that I would never buy my children, but won't turn down.  They have had a blast.

 The same friends, gave us this mini four wheeler.  Nathan and Sarah are the only ones small enough, but again, they just gave it to us.
My brother and sister in law gave us this wonderful crib.  Bekah loves it, and it sure makes the room look plain.  Katie tried to decorate and put her art pictures up, but we'll have to add to Katie's improvements.

We have been given clothes in abundance.  I am always so grateful for what people bring over.  I had one friends tell me she feels bad, but I told her we love it.  It saves us so much money on keeping up with clothes.  My sister just brought over two cute new bed spreads, and matching sheets that will look so cute in the girls' room. 

Again, we should be called the Receivers, but we love it.

No comments: