Monday, April 7, 2008

Twins? Almost--but not quite...





People ask me all the time if my Rachel and Katie are twins. They are 20 months apart, and best friends. Way different, though. Rachel, being the first, takes the motherly role often, and organizes everyone in some kind of adventure. Katie is usually satisfied to take a back seat. She is sweet and wants to be included in everything. Like all sisters, they tend to get on each other's nerves, but as you can see in the pictures...they are stuck together like glue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey friend.... darling kids... I asked your dad how you all are doing the other day... I miss visiting with you.. hope all is well take care
Crystal

The Valentine Fam said...

They are definietly sisters, but I think Rachel looks just like you! My sisters were always my best friends...it's the best!

Cynthia said...

Very cute pictures - They are so cute - We hope to see their cuteness in real life someday.....before we die.