Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

Sarah's Dress.

David and his girls on Easter.


Grandma, the expert sewer, with Katie and Rachel.


Katie - would have no other color than pink.

Rachel

I made Easter dresses for the girls. Rachel and Katie picked out their material, then my mom and I put them together. Rachel knows my mom is way better at sewing than I am, so she made sure that grandma worked mostly on hers. Not very flattering for me. But by the time we got those two done, I felt like I could venture on my own. So, Sarah's dress is my doing. Be impressed, I only unpicked twice.

6 comments:

Hunter Family said...

I am VERY impressed. Sewing is not something I have the patience to do so I'm always impressed with people who do have the patience!

TrinEthan said...

I'm impressed too! I tried to make some aprons for Christmas and ended up having my sister come over and fix them for me! Maybe I'll give it another try when I have a little girl to sew for... we'll see!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Oh Shayla, I am always impressed by you. You girls (and the dresses) look great!

The Valentine Fam said...

Cute dresses! You did a great job. And the girls look mighty cute wearing them.

Cynthia said...

Shayla - they look beautiful. You are truly incredible!

Dave and Mel said...

Little sarsaparilla!!! Shayla you are tubular and bodatious.