Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sarah - 18 months


I thought I would write some quick things of my little 18 monther. Sarah is so fun. Her first word was DADDY, of course. But now she also says, Mommy, Katie, Rachel, Thank you, Please, Yes, No, Drink, Tad (baby Tad the frog), and Love you. She just started Nursery, thank heavens, but is having a hard time. You'd think with Rachel and Katie loving her all the time, she'd like some space where she could take over an area. It'll grow on her, I'm sure. I wish I could get all of Sarah's looks on film, because she's got quite the personality. Strong willed and knows that she can do anything here older sisters can...which usually gets her into trouble. I love her!

3 comments:

The Butler Gang said...

Hey Shayla,

This is Tricia! I just happened to find your blog from another persons blog and thought I would send you a comment. First You have a cute, cute, cute family and it looks like you have alot of fun too. Second if you want you can check out my blog too. www.the5butlers.blogspot.com. There's not much on there (I'm still learning how to do it) Anyways...take care and keep blogging! ?-what's your e-mail address?

Dana said...

you really do have the cutest little family ever! I am adding you to my blog list because if you move I have to keep hearing the cute little things your girls say. That balloon story is hilarious.

The Valentine Fam said...

He have got the cutest little girls! They just grow up so fast.

And I love the balloon story.