Monday, July 28, 2008

What we do...

Katie, Rachel, and Me Reading Books
Katie as Druzilla
Rachel as Anastasia

Many people ask me what I do at home with all my girls. I love being home with them, and although we fix dinners, clean the house...bla bla bla...we also have a lot of fun. We read a lot of books, swim, play at parks, and sometimes get creative. Today, we played dress up. Rachel's hair was really cute at first, and it looked okay when I got the camera out. They wanted to be Anastasia and Druzilla. So, I got out the Cinderella books and tried to duplicate their looks. These are just some pictures of our dress up day, and other pictures of our fun together at home.

2 comments:

The Birds said...

Ok, so what a cute mom are you?!!! They TOTALLY look like the "real" ones!! Girls are SO much fun! Looks like things are going well for you! Hope you're enjoying your summer!
~Chandi

Cynthia said...

I haven't read your (or anyone else's) blog for a while - It was fun to see what you've been up to. You're wonderful - Thanks for visiting us...Love, Cynthia