Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Bootie Party


Okay, when me and my siblings were little, and my mom and dad were gone, we'd have a bootie party. Which meant that we got in our pajamas, and all slept in the front room, maybe watched a show, played games, and laughed a lot. I don't think many of us even had booties to wear. Since I moved so far south, I have missed all the get togethers lately and have really missed my family. So, we decided to have another bootie party with just the six of us.


We played "Imagine Iff", "Time's Up", "Pinochle", "Speed Scrabble", and laughed hard. I think I laughed more than anyone...but hey, we all have our place and mine is to laugh at whatever anyone says. My brother and sisters are the best in the world, and I'm not even bias. I have a great relationship with all of them, and it was fun to just get together for a night of fun.

Joseph playing with Nathan.

Carla made a birthday...peach cake for Cynthia's birthday coming up!

Cynthia and Mel

Steph and Joseph


Steph, Mel and Carla


Steph and me


Good times!






4 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I just had to read this post to see what a Bootie party was. :)

Sounds like a lot of fun! Makes me want to call up my sisters to get together to play!

Dave and Mel said...

I can't believe you made our bootie party public. Oh and thanks for looking like a hottie in all the pictures and picking the ones where I look like a dork....what a great sister. I still miss you though.

Dave and Mel said...

Just kidding, I know I look hot too.

Dave and Mel said...

When are you going to post again? I want to see more pictures of your little munchkins. And of your rippling biceps.