Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family

Because of peer pressure, I have decided to post something else this year.
Sarah is so sweet. David took some pictures of her, he thought she looked good with the blind lines.


Dude! You are so cute!


We had so much fun with my family when they came down for conference weekend. I know I was more excited than the girls, and the girls were pretty darn excited.

Carla is a party wherever she goes. Portable fun, is what her middle name should've been, but we won't go into those of us who always wanted middle names, and never got them. You feel my pain Carla, you're the only one...



My mom said she was bringing my birthday present and she had sworn all my siblings to secrecy. Well, she had cut up all my old shirts, musicals, clogging, white water guiding, bungee jumping, sky diving, tennis from high school, Institute council, elementary school council (be very impressed), AP history test, softball teams, Key club, singing group CD's, madrigals, college shirts, and other random shirts I had collected and didn't know what to do with. Mom made a quilt. She is amazing, and it is an awesome quilt. Thanks Mom!

It was so fun to have Carla, Dad and Mom to share the weekend. I probably talked their ears off, but I don't care. They were nice enough to listen, and I think I let them talk every once in a while, which was generous of me. Our family loved seeing them. When they were gone, David and I talked about how much we have missed being with them. We love you!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What an incredible quilt - that is such a great idea Happy (belated) Birthday to you!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I agree, that quilt was a great idea! Hope you had a happy birthday!

Dave and Mel said...

CUTE AND CUTE!!!!

marlamuppets said...

so fun!! i so love you guys!!!
what cute kids you have shayla!
xooox