Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nathan's Birthday

Nathan turned two this week! We had a fun birthday party for him. Our girls were more excited about the party, and he had no idea what was happening. We got him a tool set and a lawn mower kit. They were both a hit...with everyone!




Katie came home with a book about a little boy whose mom made him a dinosaur birthday cake. Anyway, it showed us how to make it, and Katie and I thought it would work good with Nathan's birthday. Again, he didn't really care, but Sarah is convinced I need to make her a dinosaur birthday cake. I thought we were going to get away from the pink cakes with our little boy, but the girls had me do pink polka dots on the dinosaur. Nathan loved it.

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I love that the girls were so involved with his birthday! How sweet! Awesome gifts, too, Hudson loved mowing the lawn with daddy when he was about that age with his own lawn mower toy.

Michael and Bonnie said...

We so would have been there! I love dinosaur cakes. They are on my list of top 10 cakes :) Happy Birthday Nathan! Such a stud.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to such a darling little boy! I love the dinosaur cake, by the way. So cute.