Friday, September 16, 2011

New Playhouse


David and I have been working on this playhouse for most of the summer. He framed it and put up the walls. We had the girls pick the color of the outside, and I have to admit I was worried about the greenish blue color they chose, but it turned out cute. So, we painted, then David and I put up the white trim. David used an old door, cut it, and put it in the house. My dad and I made some flower boxes during Labor Day weekend. Then yesterday, I painted the front door. For amateurs, its not half bad! Sarah keeps telling me that I am "fantastic". Its small, but they love it!

2 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

Very very impressive! You just need to post more pictures!! Indoor plumbing should be the goal for next year!!!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Holy Cow, I am impressed. I am almost speechless I am so impressed!