Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fairy Tea Party











My sister Carla invited us down to Provo for the Fairy Tea Party at the Provo City Library. Rachel and Katie got to put on dresses, hats and fairy wings. They went with their cousin Brooke. Katie was a little confused when we got there because there was a fairy promenade, a fairy dance with ballerinas dancing all over, and we had to bow to the fairy king. Katie ask me where the food was. She is so my child. A party is no party without food! Once we got our little cheese and cookie snack, she had a look that everything was right in the world again.

6 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

My nieces are so darn cute. And yes, it's true. no food, no party.

Hunter Family said...

What little cuties! And what a fun idea, I wish they had something like that around Logan. How fun!

The Valentine Fam said...

Why did I not know you had a blog...this is awesome! Adorable little girls!

The Valentine Fam said...

Our blog is valentinefam.blogspot.com
Hope you don't mind that I added you as a link.

Yippy Skippy!

Anonymous said...

Shayla! I know you probably don't remember me, but I saw your blog through a friend of a friend and I thought that I would just take the time to tell you how cute your little family is! Your girls are adorable and you look great! My how things have changed since high school... glad to see your so happy and doing wonderful!

Cynthia said...

Maybe it's a good thing that we don't have girls - Mom said you made Easter dresses - If I'd had girls, I would have had to try and keep up with all my creative sisters. As it is, I can make mud icing for dinosaurs cakes and call it good! LOL - Cynthia