Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me....Late


I was going to write a blog on my birthday, but I never got around to it. So, this is my birthday picture. I look so much younger and cuter with my cute girls. My brother Joseph told me that when he was 27, he was much older, ha! David had a great birthday party for me. He came home early from work and made dinner. Then he got all the birthday balloons together and set them up outside on a board he'd prepared, and got out the BB guns. It was really fun! The girls would tell me which color to shoot, and most of the time, that's the one I got. Happy birthday to me!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to you! I tried to call, but no one answered. A lady in the ward asked me to come clean for her on Thursday, but Garrett was working, so she suggested bringing all the kids with me. I brought your and Melanie's movie to keep them entertained while I worked. I didn't work so well, but the sister (her foot got really hurt) sat and cared for Jacob and watched your show. Anyway, she thought Rachel and Katie were twins and that you have four children (I think she got confused with Sarah being a baby in January to a toddler in December). She also thinks they are the "biggest hams". She loved the show - so you're famous! I love you.

Dave and Mel said...

Joseph is much older than you....and I have longer hair. Happy birthday you little rascal...

The Valentine Fam said...

Happy belated bday Shayla. Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Shayla (late). We are NEVER good at sending cards to you and your family, let alone the rest of the world. But, we knew it was your birthday and that should count for something:)