Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey Mom, I'm Finished!



I try to have the girls eat until they've finished their plate. I just want them to be full, and if I don't have them eat everything, then an hour later, they're asking for more. So, last week, I gave them their sandwiches and I left to go check on Sarah. I came back and Katie was already done with her food. "Hey, mom, I'm finished!" she said with a sly little grin, then I looked down at her plate and noticed it was an inch off the table. The pictures tell the story, but I did laugh pretty hard at her deceitfulness. We'll have to work on the concept of deceiving, but I did get a laugh at least.

4 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

That's what we call in sales "a bright future".

Hunter Family said...

That is HILARIOUS! Kids are so darn clever.
Maegan

Dave and Mel said...

Katie!!!! ya'old skeemer you.
Cute as ever. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hello Friends...
I haven't hard or seen you guys forever... so I ran accross your blogg and I thought.. I need to post a comment to let then know I am thinking of them. I think you guys are great and your family is darling!
So good to run accross your blog.
crystal