Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good News in Twos





Cheesy title, I know, but it fits. We've had a fun month. First, the most exciting news is that we are going to have another baby! David and I are so excited. We have our first appointment next week to make sure everything is all right and to find out a due date. It'll be in March sometime. The picture of me and our girls is to show that I am exhausted most of time, but David is wonderful to do all he can when he gets home to relieve me. But, exhausted, sick, and happy...that is us.


The other news is that we are moving. David has a temporary position teaching Seminary at Weber High, so we are moving to my parent's house for a better commute, until we are permanently placed. Mom and Dad have fixed up the upstairs for us, so it'll be great. Rachel and Katie think we are the luckiest people in the world to be moving in with Grandpa and Grandma!

7 comments:

Chris said...

I'm so excited for you!!! A new baby! How great!, and you're moving?! Where? Good Luck! I hate packing and moving and then unpacking. Can't i just blink and have it all done?

J.M. and Tresha said...

Cute pictures! Hope everything went well with the move. It's an exciting time! Take care.
Tresha

Lisa said...

Congrats on such exciting news! I think that ward might fall apart now that you two have left. Actually I know it won't, but I think they'll have to get 4 or 5 families to move in and replace all that you guys did. Good luck with everything!

Lisa said...

Congrats in twos! :) I am so excited for you and your family. A baby and a job- that is wonderful! I hope things continue to go well in both areas!

Dana said...

Congrats on the baby news!!! I'll pray for a little boy for you if you pray that if I ever have a girl it will be sweet like yours. Good luck with everything. I agree with Lisa, a whole lot of families better be headed to BP 2 or it's in trouble.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Shayla,
I found your blog off of Crystal's. You have a cute family. Congrats on the baby, we are having a girl in November.
Take care,
Destiny (McDermott) Spackman
we have a blog too-
http://www.spackmans.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

darling - It was fun to hang out with your family this weekend.