Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Katie-isms


Katie makes our lives interesting, here are a few of my experiences lately.

In this picture, you see her wearing a cabbage patch doll's clothes. So, she got on the pants, and comes running over to me and says, "Mom, my bottom is too big!"
Well, the paranoid side of me takes over and says, "Katie, your bottom is perfect, its the pants that are too little."
She started laughing and let me take a picture.

Another story. We were done with dinner. We had a swarm of flies in the house, and Sarah screams every time she sees one, so Grandpa was swatting flies at the table. Now Katie was finished with her meal, and Grandpa got a fly and needed to get to another one quick, so he dumped the fly on her plate. Katie looks at the fly, looks at Grandpa, and very politely says, "No thank you Grandpa." What does she think we try to feed her?

Katie's favorite thing to say to us lately, "You are all very curious."

We love her!

6 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

All your bottoms are just perfect:)
Katie....I'm missing that girl right now....we eat flies....they are really good with butter, salt and pepper....and wash it down with carrot juice.

Michael and Bonnie said...

Cute Katie!! We wish we could see her this weekend!!

Cynthia said...

Garrett and I are chuckling. That was fun...

The Holmgrens said...

How cute was that! I love that story! She is so adorable!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

What a cute little girl!
Destiny

CZ said...

I'm with Mel...there isn't an imperfect bottom in your family! I need to find ways to visit more often because I like to be there for the fun stories and not just hear about them. Love you all!