Thursday, January 8, 2009

If you're a cat lover....don't read this.




My dad loves cats...my mom despises cats. This year, though, the cats have taken over. Once, David and I counted 13 cats. The farm does have its uses for cats, but it is extreme this year.

One reason Mom hates cats, is because they climb on the window sill and sharpen their claws on her window screens. Dad also saw this as a problem because his beloved wife was so unhappy about it. The pictures you see are how Dad took care of the problem. Mom was overwhelmed with love for her husband when she saw the nails.

5 comments:

Chris said...

That also helps with bird droppings. :)

Joe said...

I love Dad!!! That is so... I am completely at a lack of words. Way to go Dad!

Brittany said...

That is pretty funny! I will have to mention that trick to my mother in law, her cats do the same thing! :)

Your girls are precious! What a fun mom you are, the FHE idea sounds great! I can't wait for Carson to get a little older and really understand FHE! right now, he just likes to play games and make a treat...maybe I can get more ideas from you!

Oh, and i love the post about your little girl and the crib....funny!

Hunter Family said...

I'm with your mom - ughh cats! Landry wants one so bad butI keep trying to convice her otherwise!

Cynthia said...

So many cats.....so few recipes.