Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tagged

I have never done one of these, but here it goes.


Here are the rules:
Post rules on blog
Answer the six 8 items
Let each person know by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV Shows (I'm going to change this to the last eight books I've read...I don't watch TV)
1. Joan of Arc, A biography
2. The Goose Girl
3. These Is My Words
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
5. Sarah's Quilt
6. Mr. Darcy's Daughters
7. Fire in the Bones
8. The Ladies Auxiliary

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Exercised (this is getting harder to accomplish each day)
2. Wiped a lot of noses (we are all still sick)
3. Made a Valentine Family Home Evening lesson
4. Helped my Mom with a quilt for Steph
5. Listened to my Dad play the harmonica for the FHE talent...it was really good
6. Played "Red Light - Green Light" with the family
7. Made myself a smoothie before going to bed
8. Played "Guess Who" with Katie and Rachel


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. David coming home from work
2. Family get togethers
3. Date night
4. All of my family feeling healthy again...its been a long three weeks
5. Conference
6. A home of my own
7. Having our fourth child
8. My sister coming home from her mission in Australia


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. The Olive Garden
3. Pizza Plus
4. Village Inn
5. The Blue Bird
6. Kate's Kitchen
7. Subway
8. Quiznos

8 Things I Wish For:
1. A closer commute for David
2. Enough money to pay for a home with cash...I hate debt
3. Our children to know who they are and can stand up for what they believe in
4. Leaders of our country that stand for values I believe in
5. People I love living closer
6. Spring to come
7. Taking a ballroom dance class again
8. A ride in a hot air balloon

8 People I Tagged:
1. Anybody
2. Everybody
3. Nobody
4. Somebody
5. Anyone
6. Everyone
7. Someone
8. If you want to, go ahead, I tag you.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cute tag...I enjoyed reading. You are wonderful! I'm glad your family's doing better!

Dave and Mel said...

You are a very silly girl Shayla. I am not mentions specifically in things you look forward to....but I think people will get it. May the snot be gone with velvety throngs.

TrinEthan said...

hey... i need your email... mine is trinethan AT gmail

Heidi Henderson said...

Hey Foley Family!!! This is Heidi Henderson from the Continentall Days! I ran across your blog and it just put a big smile on my face. You both look so great and your cute family... what fun! And congrats to David on becoming a Seminary teacher! I knew he would always do well in that! And Shayla... congrats on being the best mom/wife ever! It's neat that another lucky child is coming to your home!

I'd love to add you to my private blog, but I'd need your email. So send me an email to: heidihen@gmail.com and I'll add you on. But if you don't ever want to talk to me again :) don't email me :)

Love you guys!