Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Enough To Eat


I make bread weekly, and I really like to make it. I enjoy working on the skill, having my children help me, and I think it tastes so much better than what is in the store. We use it for everything: sandwiches, toast, bread and milk, cinnamon bread, and our personal favorite...french toast.

Last week I made the ugliest bread in the world. I don't know what happened...and I should have taken a picture because this week I made the prettiest bread I have ever done. It usually tastes pretty good anyway, but this time it looked like it would taste good!

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Shayla you are seriously like super mom! You make bread weekly!?! Wow, I need to be more like you! Your bread looks wonderful! I remember you brought rolls to one of our primary meetings and they were SO good.

Michael and Bonnie said...

mmmmm, homemade bread!!! I love to eat it, but have never tried making it myself. Send some our way :)

TrinEthan said...

maybe you should teach me how to make bread!