Saturday, June 27, 2009

Katie's Korner

We're getting into our new house, and I'm having a heck of a time deciding where to put things. I know what I want, its just finding the right things. So, Katie thought she had some good ideas to decorate, and I started to make her feel bad by not going for her ideas. We made a compromise. She got her own corner to decorate, and I got the rest of the house. I love what she chose to put on her desk: her name, a block of wood that says, "I am a Child of God" (upside down), her tithing/fun/savings box, and an old craft I did 15 years ago at YW camp.

After that picture, Katie wanted me to take a picture of her bed, and Sarah jumped on to show how comfortable it is!




And finally, Katie wanted to take a picture of us. She is getting good!

2 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Tell Katie her corner is cute! Every girl should have her own corner to make just her own.

Cynthia said...

The bread looks fantastic and Katie's Korner was so cute. The boys loved the pictures (well...except for Gabe who's in time out).