Monday, June 29, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust


Rachel has been wiggling this tooth for the last couple months. I tried to yank it out last week, because she plays with it so much. She took a bath tonight, and when she got done drying herself, she started shouting, "Its gone, its gone!" She was so excited, but we could not find the tooth. We looked all around where she had got dressed and it wasn't anywhere. I finally found it on Katie's bed...and I have no idea how it got there. Anyway, she ran out to David working on the sheds and showed him her new trick of blowing through her missing tooth and telling him now she will talk funny...I think she has a friend with a missing tooth who lisps. Its weird, but I remember that odd feeling of being able to blow through my teeth. Ah, the memories!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yah for Rachel - I think toothless kids are so darling. Funny how we don't look so cute toothless when we're older. Have a great time this weekend - We'll be thinking of all of you!

The Butler Gang said...

Aren't losing teeth fun! Don't make the mistake I made and buy a book called "Dad is the Toothfairy real?" which is a really cute story in keeping the tooth fairy real, but implies to the kids that they now get to have their own personal tooth fairy and a special not from them. So now of course that's what we get to do - instead of just leaving money - oh well. Your family pictures are so cute by-the-way! And so is your little boy! Good luck with the yard and the house.