Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Fair

Growing up, we never really went to the fair...and now I know why. Everything is way expensive, and having children with you is way tiring. But, we did have fun...so I can also see why people go. Here are some cute pictures of the girls on the rides.

Katie on the swings.

Rachel on the motorcylce.

Katie, Rachel, and Sarah on the train.

Rachel and Sarah coming down on the slide.

Rachel, Katie, Sarah, and me on the tea cups. Sarah had to get off half way through because she inherited her Dad's stomach for amusement parks.

Cute picture of Rachel and Katie on the swings.

Sarah and David.

Okay, I entered Nathan in a Cutest Baby Contest...and he didn't win. But he should have...I am not biast...HE IS THE CUTEST BABY!


Last, but not least. I ran the 5k. I am getting better. I bested my time...so I was happy.

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Congrats on the 5k! That is awesome! You got some really cute photos! I love the one of Rachel and Katie on the swing and Sarah and David on the carousel. Nathan didn't win? He should have, he is super cute! We went to the fair here this year, I agree way to expensive!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Is there a Parowan Fair or was it the Washington County one? It looks fun. And good job on the 5k. You and Michael can start running races together :)

The Birds said...

You're awesome! I've always admired people who can run - I hate running (and I don't hate very many things!)! Yes, "the fair" is outrageously expensive, but there's just something about watching your kids find joy in the "amusing" things in life! Glad you had a good time!
~Chandi