Sunday, September 6, 2009

Visitors

We've had a lot of visitors this summer. I thought I'd post a few pictures, and thank everyone who has come over to see us! Thanks again...we love you guys!
Rachel and Katie loved having their cousins come up from St. George. Nora and Lily. Here are some pictures of Michael and Bonnie's family while they came over.


David and his brother, Michael


Lily, being very cute



Doesn't Nora look fetching in the arms of her uncle.



Carla came in June, just before her birthday, so we had a party while she was here. The girls love Aunt Carla...we think she is pretty great.


Grandpa holding Sarah..she misses her "Papa".


Grandma and Nathan being really cute together.



Grandma Cox came and we went to see her sister LaVona. Two really cute old ladies...I love them!

And last, but not least. Grandpa Cox gave his stamp of approval on the sheds. We were so grateful that Grandpa and Grandma made it down. They have been a huge part of our lives.


Well, sorry I didn't get everyone's picture who came...but thanks again. We're excited to be in our new home, and grateful to have wonderful families!

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Oh my word, I can't believe your cute family! How has the time gone by so fast that you have four kids now?

Life is crazy.

...but you're still as amazing as ever, I see. ;)

Erin Davis said...

Cute family!!! Hey I was wondering if you could fill me in on how you freeze your corn??? You brought my little family some, and they loved it so I thought I would try it! Email me at erinluvstj@hotmail.com! Thanks!