Friday, November 7, 2008

All I want for Christmas...


Yesterday morning, Rachel was brushing her teeth before she left for school, and she comes running to me smiling, with her mouth full of blood. She was yelling "My tooth!", and I was thinking, what the heck is wrong? Then I saw the big gap in her lower row of teeth. She lost her first tooth!

We were so excited, she took the little tooth in a plastic bag to school for Show and Tell. I'm sure Kindergarten teachers love that...then we called David at the Seminary and Rachel told him her news. Katie got on the phone and said that she had not lost a tooth and sounded kind of disappointed. Anyway, the other middle tooth on the bottom is loose too, so there is more fun in store!

3 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

Rachel-
now you don't have to open your mouth to use a straw! sweet!! You won't be able to have the joy of lost teeth for another 70 years or so, so have fun now. - Michael

Cynthia said...

Congrats to Rachel! How exciting!

Lisa said...

She looks so grown up in that picture! I have a big bag of baby boy clothes, if you want it. When is your next doctor appointment? I could meet you in Logan. Let me know.