Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Warrior of Truth...and Crafts

Katie had a great Sunbeam lesson this week. I have never seen a class so excited. They were all made to be Stripling Warriors. The lesson was on honesty, and Katie was ecstatic to have armor for her quest. David and I are the teachers for the other Sunbeam class. We'll have to step it up to compete with these guys!


I'm not very crafty...very often. But Melanie was over for three days and talked me into making these hair bows for the girls. They turned out really cute and even Sarah will wear them, which is saying a lot because I can barely get her hair out of her face for a ponytail, let alone a hair bow. But she was so excited, she let me take a picture...that is a "cheese" she is saying for the picture.





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice work on the bows, Shayla. They are super cute!

The Birds said...

You're girls are getting so big! I LOVE Sarah's smile and the bow looks very cute in hair! But, I'm a bow girl, so of course I love little girls in bows! Hope you're feeling well!
~Chandi

Cynthia said...

Very cute bows - I too need to step it up to compete with this lesson - We're passed honesty - This week is on music....