Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday David!



David turns 33 tomorrow. We were going to wait until his birthday to celebrate, but I made the mistake of having the girls wrap his presents a day early, and they couldn't wait. So we went out for pizza and then the girls got out the presents.

I am so grateful for David. He is a wonderful Dad for our girls. They attack him everyday he gets home from work with hugs and kisses. When David is laying on the floor, the girls think its play time and start jumping on him. He is so patient with them, and always asks how they are doing or if they need anything. He is also a wonderful husband. He makes me feel beautiful. He makes me laugh. He helps with the house and kids and does it with a smile...even if the smile is tired. I just love him. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad you chose such a great husband and father to be my brother-in-law! Happy Birthday to David!

The Holmgrens said...

Happy Birthday David!

Dave and Mel said...

He looks like a very excited birthday boy. Shayla....lets face it our husbands are so old. I am glad we are young....he he he.